After You Purchase a Gift Certificate
- You will receive an email confirmation with the gift certificate attached.
- This emailed gift certificate will have a "Gift Certificate Serial Number," which is the only item you will need to redeem this gift certificate.
- Warmoth does not send a hard copy version of the gift certificate, but the emailed gift certificate may be printed, if desired.
Gift Certificate Terms & Conditions
- Gift Certificates are in U.S. dollars.
- Gift Certificates have no expiration date.
- Gift Certificates cannot be used to purchase other Gift Certificates.
- Gift Certificates cannot be used or redeemed without the authorized Gift Certificate serial number.
- Gift Certificates can be applied to any purchase for merchandise and associated shipping & sales tax charges by providing the Gift Certificate serial number online at checkout, verbally by phone or by notating on fax/mail orders.
- Gift Certificates cannot be redeemed for cash and cannot be returned for a cash refund.
- Gift Certificates cannot be replaced if they are lost, stolen, destroyed or used without your permission. Upon request and within 90 days of purchase, Warmoth may, at its own discretion, resend the original Gift Certificate number to the original email address if it has not been redeemed.
- Gift Certificates cannot be used or redeemed towards previous purchases.
- Gift Certificates cannot be resold.
- If your transaction exceeds the amount of your Gift Certificate, you must pay for the balance with a credit card.
- Any unused balance will remain on the Gift Certificate for future redemption using the same Gift Certificate serial number.
- If your Gift Certificate balance is less than $5, you may request that the balance be paid to you in cash. Gift Certificates are not otherwise redeemable for cash except where required by law.
- Warmoth will have the right to close customer accounts and request alternative forms of payment if a fraudulently obtained Gift Certificate is redeemed.
- We reserve the right to change the Gift Certificate terms and conditions from time to time at our sole discretion.
Limitation of Liability
WARMOTH GUITAR PRODUCTS, INC. MAKE NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO GIFT CERTIFICATES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN THE EVENT A GIFT CERTIFICATE SERIAL NUMBER IS NON-FUNCTIONAL, YOUR SOLE REMEDY, AND OUR SOLE LIABILITY, SHALL BE THE REPLACEMENT OF SUCH GIFT CERTIFICATE. CERTAIN STATE LAWS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS, OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MIGHT HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.