Bass6 Body And Neck
The Warmoth Bass6 neck is specifically designed to mate with our 30” scale Warmoth Bass6 bodies. String tuning is most often E-E, one octave below a standard guitar with a typical string gage of .084, .072, .056, .044, .034, .024, inches. The sound reaches deeper than a guitar and higher than a bass to produce unique tones used by the Beatles, The Who, Blink 182 and Aerosmith.
- Warhead headstock only
- 1-11/16" (42.85 mm) nut width.
- Neck Profile measures approximately .797" (20.24 mm) at the 1st fret, .927" (23.55 mm) at the 12th fret.
- 24 frets with a ½" fretboard overhang.
- Block inlay and binding options available.
- Compatible tuners for a .084" -.024" gage string set are our Vintage Tuners.
- Same pricing and wood combinations as our 34" scale Jbass® necks.
- Only compatible with Warmoth Bass6 bodies.
- Click here to see compatible bodies in stock now