Schaller patented vintage style bass tuners. Large clover leaf buttons like those found on Jbass® and Pbass® necks.
- Sold in sets of four only.
- Fits a 11/16" (17.5 mm) tuner hole.
- 20:1 gear ratio.
- Weight per tuner: 3.46 oz. (98 grams)
- Matching grommets and mounting screws included.
- Can be disassembled, reversed and reassembled to accommodate a left hand bass (tuners on the right side of the peg head).
Click on image to
Note: Some vintage Fender® tuners have a slightly wider, square mounting plate with a different screw mounting pattern. These Schaller tuners are not an exact retrofit for those.
Click here for a Detailed Diagram