Your satisfaction and repeat business are our primary goals.
10 Day Satisfaction Guarantee
If you are not completely satisfied with your Warmoth purchase you may return it for a period of 10 days for a full refund, with the exception of books, custom work, and freight. Custom work is defined as those extra-charge services which make your body or neck especially unique and difficult to resell.
Custom work includes, but is not limited to:
- On Bodies - Contoured Heel; Extra Charge Custom Pickup, Bridge or Control Routs; Custom Accent Line; Custom Finishes; Unique Choice Tops
- On Necks - Custom Neck Contours; Nut Preparations (LSR, Floyd, Installed Nuts); 24 Fret Extensions; Stainless Steel Frets; Custom Finishes; Unique Choice Fingerboards
When you receive your Warmoth order inspect it and verify its acceptability and compatibility before doing any drilling, sanding, painting, removing the protective film from pickguards or other modifications. Modifying your items voids the 10 Day Satisfaction Guarantee. To be eligible for return all items must be in 'like-new' condition. Items which show wear will not be eligible for a return.
If you have difficulty with your Warmoth order please see our Returns page.
Chambered Body 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee
Purchase any of the hundreds of chambered guitar bodies from our In Stock Showcase and try it out for 30 days. Bolt it on, string it up and give it a test run – play it to believe it. If you don’t love it, return for a full refund of the purchase price.
Terms & Conditions
If you are not completely satisfied with your Warmoth chambered guitar or bass body, you may return it within 30 days of receipt for a full refund (shipping costs will not be refunded). The body must be in sellable condition. Modifications to the body outside of general setup (such as: relicing, non-Warmoth finishes, non-Warmoth routing, etc.) will nullify this guarantee. Other terms & conditions apply:
- This offer only applies to chambered Warmoth In Stock Showcase guitar and bass bodies
- Refund is limited to the amount paid to Warmoth for the purchase of the body (does not include shipping or other products purchased in the same order or other transactions)
- Warmoth will not be responsible for, nor will Warmoth compensate any additional costs for any work/setup or products (necks, hardware, pickups, etc.) used on the body being returned
- Warmoth will not issue a refund for bodies with excessive damage (including, but not limited to: chipped paint, scratches, dents, attempts to relic, etc.) or non-Warmoth finishes
- Warmoth will not issue a refund for bodies that are damaged in return shipping due to improper packaging
For more information please see our Returns page.