Our uniquely engineered
chambers allow the body to remain very stiff while affording a minimum 25% weight reduction!
These bodies are very resonant, they even feel alive when plucked. Sustain and resonance is improved over their
solid body counterparts. Tone wise: Alder, Ash, and Mahogany each
maintain their traditional wood/tone coloration but it's more open, full, fat, and chunky. Choose
the body core material for your "wood tone" preference then choose the face
or top wood for the look you prefer. Whether you're simply looking for less weight or exciting tone, you won't be disappointed.
The Low Down:
- 4-Bolt Strat® Compatible Neck Pocket
- 25-1/2" scale length
- 1-3/4" Thick Solid Construction
- For use with or without pickguard
- Pickup and Bridge Routing Options
- Control cavity cover w/screws included