General Guitar and Bass Controls Information
- We drill our volume and tone control holes at a diameter of 3/8". This size fits most potentiometers that control volume, tone and blend functions.
- We drill for the typical LP style toggle hole at a diameter of 1/2".
- The routing for a typical Strat® or Tele® 3-way or 5 way selector blade switch are identical to one another.
- The typical hole size for a mini toggle switch, used for splitting pickup coils and such, is 1/4" in diameter and we do not drill for these.
- Warmoth does not drill control holes in custom locations.